Papercutting November ’13 Denman
- ‘Christine was truly inspiring throughout the duration of the course. She never tired of assisting us and was endlessly patient and encouraging. I shall certainly come to another course by her… I was amazed at the introductory welcome talk at 6pm that our tutor was not recognised, despite having run several courses.’
- ‘Christine quickly established an excellent rapport with students. She was most helpful, supportive and entertaining.’
- ‘We learnt so much more than paper cutting. Christine included subjects such as educating today’s younger generation and ageism and how not to let growing old be a problem.’
- ‘Faultless. I used to be a schools inspector and would have given the highest grade to her then, and do now. Wonderful fun and lots of inspiration. I wish I was here for a week. The whole class was gripped by the subject and would have carried on into the night but we realize the wisdom of stopping for a break for both hands and eyesight. I loved it and can’t wait to return. More more more please, can we have a follow up or improvers course? Excellent. Enormous thanks for an inspirational course.’
Happy Scrappy Patchwork January ’14 Denman
- I would just like to say how impressed I was with the patchwork course run by Christine Green. It was the most enjoyable course I have ever been on. An excellent tutor inspirational in fact. Hope there will be more of her courses. Brilliant course brilliant tutor lovely ladies what more could you want.
- Thank you Christine, the course was fantastic and really inspirational.
- I have had my mind blown! What a fantastic experience it was going to Denman and I had such fun making my first ever patchwork item!
- Christine is an absolute joy! So knowledgable and enthusiastic. As a complete beginner I feel I can go out and create a masterpiece!!
- Hi Christine, thought I would let you know that thanks to your help and advice I have sold 12 wacky cushions and very excited as have an order for 6 wacky covers to go to Galapodas Islands oh my goodness. I made the the wacky cushion with you.Hope to come on course again soon Best Wishes Karen x
Happy Scrappy Patchwork January ’15 Denman
- I just thought I would let you know how much I enjoyed your patchwork course – as I know the rest of the group did!
- It was such a laugh and good fun – quite apart from the fact I learnt so much and have come back totally enthused to get on with some more patchwork. It was really great – just what I wanted. I loved your relaxed open approach to everything to make anything possible and all the wonderful ideas you pass on. Well done.
- Thank you for all your hard work and enthusiasm (and the game of scrabble).
- Enthusiastic? GOLD STAR!
- Great fun and brought out ideas in me that I’m sure were well hidden or possibly not even there!
- Christine was so enthusiastic and helpful you couldn’t help but be inspired. one of the best tutors (in any subject) I have ever had.
- Christine was truly inspirational. Her enthusiasm was so encouraging and her support ensured that everyone achieved a result beyond their expectations.
- BRILLIANT – Great fun and excellent teaching
Super Creative Cushion March ’14 Oxford Summer School
- Thank you for an inspiring workshop last weekend, it was such fun.
- I went home with masses of ideas, watched the fabulous fashionistas and ordered Tracy Chevalier’s book and some webbing from Amazon. This morning I plan to check out Orinoco and a new journey begins… Many thanks you are a pleasure to be with,
Easter Paper Cuts April ’14 Denman
- Thanks Christine for a very enjoyable day
- Just wanted to thank you for our fascinating paper cutting yesterday which we both really enjoyed. I’m sure we will be continuing with our new craft
Christmas All Sewn Up December ’14 Denman
- A happy and productive group, with refreshing approach to projects
- …achieved a result beyond their expectations.
- BRILLIANT – Great fun and excellent teaching
Machine Patchwork February ’15 Denman
- Christine is inspirational -I like the fact that she knew the rules but broke them!!
- A wonderful, charismatic tutor, inspiring students to extend their knowledge
- Very helpful and patient (I have a hand tremor) – it was fun
- Christine’s inspirational, calm patience is wonderful – a superb course
- Thank you for an inspiring trip out of my comfort zone
- Thank you so much for all your lively inspirational tutoring which was greatly appreciated. I know we all enjoyed the course and benefitted from it in so many ways, it’s not easy tutoring a group with widely differing experience and skills but you managed us all so well.
Paper cutting October ‘16
- Very enthusiastic and helpful
- Lovely enthusiastic style, kept us entertained and amused
- Brilliant – inspiring and very experienced. Everything was perfect. I’ll definitely come to another of Christine’s classes. I love being in the company of enthusiastic, experienced tutors who are passionate about their subject – Christine Green is a gift
- Christine was a brilliant tutor inspiring us all to go that bit further – I so enjoyed the paper cutting
- Absolutely brilliant. Well worth coming to her class
- Best tutor I have had at Denman – excellent support
Happy Scrappy Patchwork May ‘17
- Excellent tutor, loves what she does, enthusiastic, supportive, fun
- Very supportive, patient and helpful. Communicates her love of textiles
- Wonderful. I came on the course because Christine had talked to our WI and I liked her a lot. Enlightened rather than reinforced! The best part was the freedom to express myself without the quilting police.
- Wonderfully knowledgable, talented and enthusiastic. She had us hooked from the first evening.
Paper cutting February ’15
- Extremely willing to share and show her own work – very helpful for those less creative (like me!)
- Has enthused me to continue and to develop my own style
Strip patchwork April ’15
- Thanks for opening another window in my life
Happy Scrappy Patchwork June ‘17
- Excellent, very helpful and friendly, her advice and guidance was first class. She treated all fairly whether a beginner or advanced – a very good tutor. She inspired me to make more patchwork using her method so I am enthused to continue along this path
- Christine is amazing! Very knowledgable and encouraging and nothing felt like too much bother for her